COVID-19 Updates at Digital21
At Digital21, we understand that there is a lot of concern about what to do surrounding COVID-19. We have been monitoring the daily public health recommendations at the federal and provincial levels since the classification of COVID-19 as a pandemic. As a company we have made the decision to keep our office open to best serve you, our clients.
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our number one priority and for that reason we are taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure this.
- All service and installation calls have been halted. If you have a scheduled call, please contact us to reschedule
- We will not be beginning any new projects until the pandemic has ended.
- Our office remains open, but our hours have changed:
- Monday-Friday: 9 AM – 1 PM, Weekends: Closed
- We will be observing the practice of social distancing
- No employee who is unwell will be permitted back to work within 2 weeks of recovery
- Regular hand-washing and sanitization will take place before and after each customer interaction
- We will make any and all accommodations necessary to ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees
As we continue to take extra precautions we encourage you, our valued customers to follow the guidelines outlined by your Public Health Officials in an effort to keep yourselves and others safe. Visit Public Health Ontario, and the Public Health Agency of Canada regularly to stay abreast of any updates and changes.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. We will continue to monitor the situation very closely and provide updates as they are available.
– Cale Kerkhof